For consumers seeking for healthier alternatives for aromatherapy and relaxation, it is best to opt for an all-natural wax candle. Hence, beeswax candles are excellent for air purifying and improve overall respiratory health. In addition, it also has unique properties which allow it to burn 5 times longer than other wax candles (e.g. soy, paraffin, palm etc.). Moreover, the sweet scent of honey is still present in the natural beeswax candle is best for mixing with your favourite aromatherapy oil and natural fragrance oil.
Thus, perfect to set your mood and relax your senses. Furthermore, this wondrous candle comes in handy in frosted glass containers, thus easier to store and a great gift idea.
When it comes to the health offerings of beeswax candles, it would top off other wax candles in the market. To start with, beeswax candles in frosted glass containers possess all the properties of the natural beeswax in its natural state.
- A number of these benefits and characteristics are namely as follows;
- high melting point temperature, thus longer burn time and dripless candle;
- comes in a frosted glass container, there is no need to purchase separate candle holder or container;
- negative ion emission, in this manner the negative ion purifies the air indoor and removes harmful dust particles and allergens in the
- air including fumes and smell of cooked food;
- improve indoor air quality, in line with the negative ion emission of the beeswax candle, thus indoor air quality is free from allergens and other causes of irritation for people with allergies;
- improve respiratory health and help people with allergies and asthma as well, this has been subject to studies wherein the patient went through tests and experiments with the product and yet the product has displayed its brilliance over other therapy candles,
- lastly, lighting the candle increases mental clarity and energy during meditation thus, improved overall wellness for consumers.
Indeed, there are more benefits you could get from a frosted glass beeswax candle which makes more sense than common varieties of wax candles. Furthermore, the glass used in the container is designed to resist heat and comes in handy if consumers wish to change the location for their meditation and aromatherapy routine.
However, with these numerous amounts of health benefits and its physical properties frosted glass beeswax candles own only a small fraction of the overall candle production market. Hence, with its availability, craft process, plus its’ added health benefits and air purifying properties frosted glass beeswax candles don’t come any cheaper than other wax candles.
For this reason, we provide you with things to consider before buying this product to ensure you get the most out of the purchase:
- Check for the labelling, consumers should take note that “pure” on the label means it contains only 51% and is still mixed with synthetic materials or paraffin which contains carcinogenic compounds which are responsible for cancer. Therefore, opt for products labelled with 100% all natural beeswax candles in frosted glass.
- Make sure that the shade of the beeswax candle inside the container has a yellowish to light brown color which is closer to the raw color of the beeswax prior to processing.
- Examine the scent of the candle if possible and check for bleaching since this will reduce the benefits and natural properties of the beeswax. An all natural beeswax candle has a dominant sweet honey scent present even after the candle processing it went through.
- Opt for brands with supplies coming from Canada as to where there are organic bee farms producing quality and authentic beeswax candles.
- Check for any presence of metal on the candle wick, though in minimal amount continuous burning of metal brings harmful toxins into the body when inhaled.
In addition, take the time to also learn the things essential for proper usage of your beeswax candle in frosted glass. Here is essential point you need to observe while using this product:
Remember to always check for drafts in the room environment which greatly affects the flame of the candle. Instead of lighting your candle anywhere you wish it is best to keep the lit candle away from air drafts. If your purpose for the candle is to purify the air scent indoors, there is no need to position the candle near the air draft since it already emits negative ions responsible for trapping toxic materials present in the air.
Moreover, check for the presence of bloom in the candle which appears only in pure beeswax candle. This is one proof that you are using pure and authentic beeswax candle. Indeed, this natural occurrence takes place weeks to months after manufacturing the candle.
Furthermore, trimming the candle wick also extends the burn time of the frosted glass candle. In any event, the product is misused it affects the overall appearance and quality of the product. For instance, check the height of the flame, make sure that the flame is even and the wick is trimmed every time a carbon cap form on the tip. Lest, opt for candles with pure cotton and hemp wick not only are these organic but easier to trim.
As an added tip, light your frosted glass beeswax candles, at least, an hour before bedtime to improve your sleeping patterns as it helps improve mental clarity. In fact, studies show gradual improvement of the sleeping patterns of individuals is observed to come up with these results. Even more, you may incorporate your favourite scent with the frosted glass beeswax candle for a more therapeutic good night’s sleep.
Above all, this product is made to promote a healthy and holistic well-being of all and not just fitness conscious individuals. Knowing about frosted glass beeswax candles not only educate the consumers with the product but also gives light to the confusions brought about by faulty advertising. You may want to share this good news with your friends right away about this wonderful natures’ gift. Feel free to like this article and share it for others to see.