All natural beeswax candles are nature’s gift, the healthy choice and alternative for health and environmentally conscious individuals. With its well-known property of giving off negative ions to purify the air indoors, the word also spread of the health benefits of lighting the candle to improve one’s well-being as well as negating allergens present in the air indoors. For starters, switching to beeswax candle costs more than cheap synthetic candles which are abundant in supply. There have been studies conducted to prove the benefits and functions of pure beeswax candles. Learning about this product is just one step in enjoying the best nature has to offer.
Hence, knowing the wonders of beeswax candles and the benefits from it entices consumers to opt to switch for the better. But, wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy the healthy benefits of beeswax candles and at the same time generate income from it?
In contrast, patrons of this product are spreading the word for the wonders it has in store for the consumers. As a matter of fact, simple consumers and patrons of these products are also signing up for the scented beeswax candles wholesale program offered by the company. This program is more than just an endeavour, but also an opportunity for additional income for the family. Your fondness of beeswax candles could be the start of something huge in the beeswax candle supply industry.
Can’t wait to sign up for a wholesale program and open a new business venture? As much as we want to promote Aside from the company name and background, here are a few points beeswax candle resellers need to check beforehand:
- Check for the markup price and SRP of the company – opt for products with a very low wholesale price, thus, you may put on a higher markup with regards to the SRP (Suggested Retail Price) of the company or supplier. For a starter in the reselling business calculate the overall expenses involved with the stock purchase include the handling, shipping cost and always take note of the capital, to be safe check for marketing resources to avoid overpricing.
- Thoroughly check the quality of the products – if possible, take the time to conduct your own test on the product, not only does this assure you with the quality, but it would also enable you to share and advertise your product on a professional level with a personal touch. For instance, you may try on the different aromatherapy oils and fragrance oils on your beeswax or honey candle at home and see for yourself and verify the benefits and functions of the product. In addition, it is also essential to verify the facts projected on the company promotions, and the quality of the product coincides with the actual output when it is used. Moreover, resellers should take note and be aware of the proper usage of the product as to endorse and also educate other consumers. As an example, consumers need to know the proper method of trimming the candle wick so as to experience the lasting effects of the beeswax candle.
- Secure access to the supplier – make sure to not just rely on the contact details provided on the suppliers’ website as it may be directed to their customer service line. Remember: “ALWAYS “ask your beeswax and honey candle supplier or company for the direct line for your orders. Furthermore, ask for their delivery and order numbers if possible. This ensures you as reseller a speedy response and delivery of your supplies and for this instance beeswax and honey candles. By way of example, if your projected supplier has sales agents, ask for their business contact number too for more channels in contacting your supplier company.
- Special discount offers and product releases from the company – as far as candle making is concerned to check the benefits and the process the beeswax candles get through during production. Thus, not only are you aware of your product quality, but also for new beeswax candle varieties they offer. With regards to your ideal beeswax and honey candle supplier or company take the time to check company news pages and official blogs to know the variety and improvements of the products the release. For example, new aromatherapy oil scent for and fragrance oils, limited edition items, gift sets and gift cards for the holiday and promotional special discount offers offered only for wholesale consumers.
- Ask for a catalogue in different formats – technology has gradually moved for the better and inasmuch as companies offer physical catalogue you get to show your buyers, make sure to ask for a digital or online catalogue that comes in handy when you plan to expand your business with a wider market for instances social media marketing. This catalogue comes in a downloadable format and is only available for resellers thus you still get to present your products to your consumers.
Particularly, pure natural beeswax candles have already become a trend for the health conscious individuals and same goes for users of these candles for religious rite purposes. However, fast growth of many to mention business nowadays are mostly resell businesses. Reselling business, particularly honey and beeswax candles have been an avenue for consumers to not just to generate income, but to also let them show their support for the brands they represent. Moreover, give time to promote your product and the company or the supplier you have contracted. Be it on your blog or your social media page. This will also be your platform for an advertisement in the bigger market.
Indeed, Honey Candles® available in Canada is already open for wholesale and bulk orders for individuals and reseller purposes. 100% all natural beeswax candle suppliers also offer options for consumers to build their own beeswax candles. Furthermore, to be ensured with the business venture you prefer always check all, the point we have gathered to guide you in connecting with an all natural beeswax candle company which offers a special program for individuals and business owners alike wherein they get to conveniently purchase Honey Candles in bulk and have been offering this special program for 10 years to date.
Lastly, taking on a new business venture could be challenging and it all boils down to the primary consumer which is you as a reseller, but as long as you are equipped with proper knowledge and develop the skills needed to survive the industry you got a long way to go. Who knows’ you might be opening a franchised branch of your supplier company in the future.